Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 144

Thread: Death knell for this board?

  1. #91
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa!!

    Seems i missed it all. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No GD... you're just in time... YOU SUCK AND I BLAME YOU!!!!

    >Hits GD in the face with a dead Chlamy.<

    [img]mad.gif[/img]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Baimun:
    No GD... you're just in time... YOU SUCK AND I BLAME YOU!!!!

    >Hits GD in the face with a dead Chlamy.<

    [img]mad.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey WTF?

    *Gd wipes dead Chlamy guts off his face*

    Ewww Nasty!!

  4. #94
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But like I said in the Peeker thread....

    ... I'm INNOCENT... I was drinking with Johnny Winter in Texas...

    ... I have an Alamo Albino Wino Alibi!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #95
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Jor, that pissing pic is priceless!

  6. #96
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    In a true gesture of generosity

    <marquee><font size="6">MORE CHLAMYS FOR EVERYONE !!</font></marquee>

  7. #97
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    You know, I can't help but add that, it is pretty funny, that two people who barely ever post here, but all of a sudden have a lot to say when shit goes down, are blaming me for being attracted to drama. Especially when I barely EVER start any shit, and wasn't even attacking them, or anyone on this site, and was basically just sticking up for the boards that were being shit upon.

  8. #98
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Keep your dirty chlamys to yourself.....

    ... I only partake in the finest European Chlamys. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #99
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TCM... I don't think anyone was giving you shit... they were just being funny.

    That's the best part about our board... if someone doesn't like that we have a board? Fuck-em. If they came on our board to give us shit, then we'd ban them. If they talked shit about us on another board, then who gives a shit? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'm sure donn didn't mean any harm... he was just stressed out trying to do a thankless job over there. I know I wouldn't want to have to try and make that many young fan-boys happy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #100
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fair enough, sorry for overreacting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •